Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Recent rings

It has been a while since my last post. I had the best laid plans... but life and rings... many, many rings got in the way! We are in the thick of wedding band season with lots of happy couples saying "I do". We have been trying our best to take photos when possible, but the days seem to fly by, I can't believe the year is half over. I wanted to share a few projects from the last couple months. This one is an anniversary ring. It was a re-imagining of three different rings all taken apart and built into one spectacular ring!
This one is sleek and modern but the channel set princess cut diamonds give it a hint of deco flare.
This one is 1940's movie star all the way! I love the contrast of the fancy intense pink sapphire and the cool icy pave diamonds.
This custom engagement ring re-design, with it's pave set split shank and pave halo under gallery is one of my recent favorites. The ring is what is known as a "5 tabler"... at a restaurant you can see it from 5 tables away!

1 comment:

Jennifer Borgh Events said...

beautiful!!! absolutely amazing! Your clients must be thrilled.